Glenwood Village, founded 1959, has endeavored to meet the housing needs of Eastern Long Island retirees for almost 40 years. By combining the latest in manufactured housing design with on site management, Stark Homes has grown into a 500 site community called Glenwood.
Glenwood has been an innovative developer of the planned community concept. Recently the Village has been previewed as a primary of example of how an existing community has adapted to the changing tastes of the senior home buyer.
- Eastern Long Island 55 and Over Retirement Community
- Latest in Manufactured Home Floor Plan Designs
- Affordable Senior Living Amenities Include Pool, Recreation Center with Fitness Center, Billiard Room and Meeting Room
- Long Island Senior Community with On Site Property Management
- Long Term Lease/Cost of Living Cap
- Link to our bi-monthly Glenwood Bark Newsletter for a schedule of senior activites
- Close to All Shopping/Tanger Outlets/Peconic Bay Medical Center